Re: Battle Objectives

From: Douglas Seay <douglas-seay_at_...>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2010 08:42:06 -0400

On 09/04/2010 06:12 PM, David Dunham wrote:
> It's only one radio button, but I'm wondering if anyone bothers with the "Destroy fortifications" objective when raiding another clan. It does what it says, but I'm guessing most people would rather have the plunder (or one of the other options).

I've never used this one. It doesn't seem to be worth the effort.

> I'm also seriously debating removing "Seize their land," because it works less well. I know some players like it, but KoDP was not designed to be a "conquer the map" type of game, and succeeding with this objective more than once or twice can get wonky.

Now, this one I use all the time. I don't think that I've ever done it more than twice in one game, but I do once in nearly every game I play.  It is both a way to gain some land, and seems the thing to do with a clan you've been feuding with for years.