Re: Re: Sacred Time Magic

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2010 17:10:12 -0700 (PDT)

I missed the window, but will answer anyway:

I didn't use chldren much, but I did:
- if our number of children seems low (or more rarely the clan complains we don't have enough kids, I think I only hit that once or twice?) - if we were planning on questing to Ernalda....I didn't know if it helped, but I always try to put magic into appropriate areas for whatever god we are planning on questing to (so crops and children for ernalda, health for CA, trade and diplomacy for Issaries, etc).

I used hunting magic pretty regularly early on, in hopes that it would help a bit with exploration safety, plus the extra food, etc.

war I almost always put in what I could (1 or 2 points, since I seldom play war clans).

Trade I don't use for the first 2-3 years (and I don't worry about trading then), then I usually have it maxed after that.

Mysteries I try to have at least one point in most of the time, and I'll max it out when I can afford to in the earlier part of the game when searching for lots of blessings, etc.

Diplomacy I always have at least a point in, and max out if I have the magic.

Crops the same as Diplomacy.

Herds almost always maxed out.

Health I pretty much always have at least a point in, but seldom two (usually only if I expect problems)

Destiny I pretty much max out in hopes that that it brings the end game along faster and more securely

Heroes I put poitns in as I can afford it.