Re: What's the hardest part?

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2011 16:05:02 -0000

If you want to make KoDP easier for beginners, may I suggest adding several "safety net" events? These events are basically triggered when the clan is in any kind of downward spiral: low population, cattles, food, etc. In these events, the player would get a sizeable injection of the required resource, like a financial bail-out, to put him back on track. Along with that, the game text should heavily hint at what the player should do, as well as indicating that the event is unlikely to repeat itself, so that the player doesn't grow to depend on it.

These events could be limited to easy or normal difficulty.

But then I'm not sure where you stand on adding new events... have you decided for or against it?