Re: Re: Apocalypsi

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2011 08:45:48 -0800 (PST)

The trolls, really?  I've had clans that must have visits from troll representatives every couple of years threatening our doom and destruction, and we kept on ordering "kill as many as possible' every time that the trolls attacked (what else can you really do to them if the caravan doesn't appear?), and nothing every happened.  I was looking forward to seeing what form the troll assault would take, but never saw it.  (OK, we normally just unchained the messengers then let them go, perhaps I should have been killing them if I really wanted to tick off the trolls?)

On the other hand, I think I've managed to make peace with the trolls twice.

The only doom I've managed to trigger was the beastmen.