Re: Exploring Everything

From: Bryan Thexton <bethexton_at_...>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 10:21:45 -0700 (PDT)

Beast Valley tends to be a good place to dispose of unwanted leaders, but I forget if you get the map filled when you explore there. As you said, with Cragspider you don't. Also it is rather difficult to close off all the little nibbles along the edge (not saying impossible, but certainly a challenge).  So if anyone can manage this, major congragulations to them!

In other words, I'm pretty sure I've never gotten the whole map uncovered, even though there have been times, when it took a long time to make a kingdom, where I tried to explore very thoroughly.

om>