Re: Exploring Everything

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2011 00:42:53 -0000

Being a completist, I've tried to do this many, many times. And as best I can recall, it wasn't possible. I don't remember the details, and I can't run KoDP to run on Win7 x64 to confirm, but there definitely were some corners on the map that simply cannot be unfogged. As I remember, this wasn't to do with Cragspider or some such, but simply that the game seems not to register exploration in a few corners.

The trick was to use "slow" exploration option, which reveals a much wider area. The Cragspider area can be thus explored by carefully avoiding actually hitting the spider cave.