Re: Feature Requests

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_...>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2011 16:16:15 -0700

Hi David,
Regarding 2, magic is now mentioned by your advisors on the appropriate screens. I'm not sure how a report would be integrated into the current saga. 3 doesn't really impact me, I play with VoiceOver. 1 is something I don't really notice either, though I don't tend to get interrupted much while playing. Best,
Zack.