RE: How Orlanth helped Chalana Arroy to fight Malia

From: Hartmut Steffin <hsteffin_at_...>
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2012 20:46:00 +0200 (CEST)

Thanks Darin,

surely nice basic ideas.
The Background: Think Borderlands' Revenge of Muriah. The Broo are destroyed, but the land needs cleansing... Someone came up with Heler, surely able to create a rainpour strong enough. I want to make it a HQ with stages like
- find Heler (why could he be difficult to fnd?)

BUT STILL I would like to know about the HQ as it is in KoDP!

Pomeroi

I have not read any materials on this, but there are several thoughts that quickly come to mind:
  1. Moving air makes it harder for diseases to fester/helps people recover more rapidly from certain types of diseases-Orlanth's wind weakens Malia's power.
  2. Orlanth protects Chalana Arroy as Malia and her allies try to physically oppose her.
  3. Orlanth helps rally those who are thinking of passively appeasing Malia.

Sent: Monday, April 09, 2012 1:25 AM
To: KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com Subject: How Orlanth helped Chalana Arroy to fight Malia

Forgive me this question only indirectly related to KoDP. I am looking for a HeroQuest in which Orlanth (or any storm god) supports Chalana Arroy in fighting Malia. My research found a hint on a similar Quest in KoDP, but from all I could find I could not destille enough information on how it really went. I want to use it in my tabletop campaign.
Any hints or pointers?

Pomeroi