Re: To dig up an old question.....any chance of an Android port?

From: Ray Mulford <ray.mulford_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2012 10:25:41 -0500

I'd recommend that Noodlecake may be the most painless way to get a game from iOS to Android.

http://www.noodlecake.com/publishing/

"Our tech allows your iOS specific code to run on android. Maintaining separate code bases is a hassle. Keeping your apps updated is just easier with a single code base."

I'm not affiliated with them in any way. I just want to play KoDP on my Android tablet!