Re: To dig up an old question.....any chance of an Android port?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2012 21:08:03 -0400

> I don't know if all the effort put in to bring the game to the "i" universe was worth it to those involved. But now that the scrapes and bruises of that process have had some time to heal....any ambition towards brining it to Android?

Well, we paid the artists...

A Sharp has no ambition to work on the Android platform. We would happily license the game to someone who would like to.

As for Noodlecake, I never heard back from them.

As for Windows 7, it depends. Worked for me, but it fails for others. Based on some of the comments in the GOG forums, it is actually 3rd party stuff that is incompatible with it. But who knows? I know they patched it, so it is probably more reliable.

> I have a 20 minute walk each way to/from work each day.....imagine how much KoDP I could fit in!

None, it's too engrossing. I recommend it only on public transit, where you won't accidentally walk into a utility pole.

IMO, the new iPad is absolutely the best platform for the game — comfortable layout with super crisp text. And there's no contract, so you could change your mind in less than 3 years.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass