Re: o dig up an old question.....any chance of an Android port?

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2012 11:00:59 -0000

So basically you're talking about a piracy issue.

I don't know if the KoDP app has been pirated, but I know that the original KoDP has. But frankly I doubt the KoDP app is secure enough to thwart any piracy effort.

Personally I find most anti-piracy measures rather misguided, and many game studios are doing just fine without. But whereever you stand on the piracy issue, I'd think it's a mistake to base the basic development platform decision on the potentially piratability.