Re: New to the group with some possibly dumb questions...

From: Edward Bornstein <cptbutton_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 11:46:23 -0400

As I understand it:

I think heroquesting is inherently risky, yes.

Besides the heroquester being a follower of that god, the level of his/her skills matters. Magic, obviously, and at least one other skill relevant to the god or quest, i.e. Plants of Ernalda or Custom for Lhankor Mhy.

My heroquest question is: If you get lost in the realm of the gods, can you ever get back on track for the quest?

Or is the best you can hope for getting home alive and maybe with an unrelated artifact?