Re: New to the group with some possibly dumb questions...

From: Curtis <curtis3331_at_...>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2012 21:32:17 -0000

My experience corroborates this. In addition, I believe that slow exploration increases your chance of finding something, especially when you're exploring your own Tula. According to one piece of advice I read it also reduces the chance of your explorer simply vanishing without notice, but I can't back that up anecdotally. My experience is that lost explorers are the single greatest cause of lost characters in the game, ans I always explore slowly.