Savegame hacking redux

From: outis02 <uly_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 11:09:13 -0000

Over the years, I've received several requests to repost my KoDP savegame editing template. Instead of replying individually, I've decided to just post it again. So here it is:

http://pastebin.com/cqutscFx

The file is made with and used on 010 Editor, but the basic structure can (probably) be used by most hex editors -- with some modification. Ignore all the SetColor() functions; that's just cosmetic.

I encourage everyone who're interested to share your findings. I'm especially curious about the personality traits. Of course I trust that our game hacking should in no way affect the players who prefer to play games the orthodox (boring!) way.

I myself have not touched KoDP for years; can't run it on my x64 Win7. Haven't gotten around to try the GOG update. Anyone's tested it?