Re: Steam?

From: Zachary Kline <zkline_at_...>
Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 17:32:33 -0800

Hi George,
I'm not David, but I would point out that there is already a version available on Good Old Games, http://www.gog.com/gamecard/king_of_dragon_pass. This obviously isn't Steam, but should fulfill anyone's needs for digital download, if nothing else. An alternative might be nice, but I should think is hardly necessary at this point. Yours,
Zack.