Re: Steam?

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 18:18:58 -0400

On 15 May 2013, at 09:48, KingOfDragonPass_at_yahoogroups.com wrote:

> I have the Steam version, but it seems that it's basically KoDP wrapped in a Win98 emulator. Could never get it to work properly on 64bit Win7 and Win8.

I'm not sure what GOG did, but you should contact them (via their forums) because I think many people have succeeded with those configurations.

> I still think that KoDP is screaming for an HTML5 port.

Make us a proposal, we're always interested in licensing the game to someone who knows how to sell games on other platforms.

David Dunham http://a-sharp.com Twitter: _at_KingDragonPass