Re: Jeff's analysis of the Whitewall sources

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 01:39:34 -0000

> > At this point, Broyan is "the last Orlanthi" king. I assume that
he
> > is mythically identifying himself as Vingkot - the sole king of
the
> > Orlanthi.

He worships Vingkot as a god, not as an Orlanth subcult. Pretty esoteric. His Orlanth is Dead stats make for interesting reading. 'Kots Balls' s his favourite expletive, apparently. Despite this his actual stats are pretty vanilla - though high powered - combat, leadership, inspire, loyal to followers, heroic escape. He has a Gale Umbroli called Graywind and a cluster of wind daimons - hence the ever fluttering clothes.

I'll list his followers here because they'll no doubt be fairly prominent throughout the seige.

Lyzal Beater, Initiate of Maran Gor

Ingard Rabbitbane, Devotee of Tatouth

Iskalla Kingsguard, Devotee of Bevara

Nothing here that screams Lokamayadon to me.

> > BTW, what is the source of Broyan's Larnsti association?

OID. "his personal hero band, 25 in number. Significant Abilities: Escape.

John