RE: Re: Who hit the Bat?

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 18:42:01 -0800

> It seems there's a growing concensus that K and B get on fine, and
> both have a clear idea of respective areas of action and destinies.
> Their followers are a different matter.

Yep. I agree with this.

> Leadership tensions are more novelistic than straight description,
> and can be read in to situations. I imagine our initial goal is to
> concentrate on actions and events, leaving some freedom for
> alternative interpretations about motivatons. This is easier in the
> personal stuff I'm doing, Kallyrkarla, where I have identified a
> number of different skalds and their respective biases.
> My suggestion is that we nominate or invent a number of other
> potential 'leaders' during the seige, to add to the intrigue and
> tension. Being able to kill them off is good too. :)

Sure. First let's figure out who we know were there. Broyan and Kallyr.

Who do we know who might have been there? I nominate Leiki Beti, Beneva Chan (who dies), Kallai Rockbuster (who dies), Maniskisson,Orngerin Thundercape, Minaryth Purple, and Elmalandti Bluespruce. Any more nominations?

> I didn't think to include him, but there is lots of opportunities for

> Independents to show up, look around, take notes and join in the fun
> for a day or ten. And wolf pirates have already raided the coast. So
> there's potentioal, if not for Harrek, than at least for a buddy.

I don't think the wolf pirates should join in on the fun - they should be a potential problem for both the Lunars and the Defenders.

 Jeff