Re: K v B

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 07:28:12 -0000

Unspecified is fine, 1W2 is not. But as I say, we're missing something. I'd believe that should be a 1W4, that would fit the description better.

> Well, I don't think that the writers of the character stats are
anywhere
> near as creative in augmenting as my players. With some
preparation, I
> think that Kallyr's group is quickly at around 20M3 at least.

Sounds much more like it. Still a bit low, but then they aren't Devotees.

> Then I will go along with this. Kallyr might leave Whitewall
because
> (1) she thinks she can be more useful to the Rebellion working
amongst
> the Quivini; and (2) she hates playing second fiddle.

And the first reason is the one she admits to!

> I don't see her as an idiot

No, that's *my* bit of bias and exaggeration.

> - or particularly nice.

Sorry, that was a vague word. People tend to like her, even when also finding her incredibly annoying and disagreeing with everything she says.

> Just very very loyal to her followers,

This is a good starter on "nice".

> > So perhaps she's learnt from that? One hopes she
> > learnt *something* from 1613, after all!
>
> I think she has learned quite a bit from 1613. I imagine that the
> Rebellion's failure was deeply shocking to her. And the
recriminations
> towards her must have sucked as well.

So we could figure out how she moves from 1613 to 1621: in Whitewall, she's in between. And incidentally, where's she been between 1613 and the start of our bit? Helping Broyan? Sulking in a corner?

> > > Leika Beti (assuming she is one of Broyan's
> > > companions)?
> > That's quite an assumption. Maybe she's the hot-head
> > who decides that Broyan's a suicidal idiot and they
> > need a new leader?
>
> Where else is she? We know she went to the Holy Country after 1615.

Oh, I'm sure she ends up in Whitewall. It was the "companion" bit I thought was an assumption. Would he have her?

> BTW, I've never really liked Leika Beti - she seemed to be just a
pale
> Kallyr clone.

Agreed. Kallyr without the charm or the brains. And a tendency to swap sides, later on :(

> > > Other heroes?
> > Better go through them one by one. Or see how many
> > each one.
>
> Any takers for a heroes list? Which of the OiD gang was down in
> Whitewall?

Start off by assuming all of them are there at times?