Tarkalor

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 02:29:01 -0000

> > > I think we need to have a bit of the Tarkalor backstory - that
> will
> > > help sort out the Volsaxi (although I don't think it is as
> important
> > > as it used to be, now that we have the Hargrand the Green
> stories).
> > Tarkalor remains essential to the Kitori grudges.
>
> I agree. And this Kitori grudge should have a role in WW.

King Tarkalor! I was actually thinking of bringing him back for the siege There's a legend that he didn't die, he was taken to Stormhold (KOS 44). And Kallyr's group, Sartar's Band, includes 'ten heroes from old times brough back to help her' (OID 39). If there's a grain of truth here, it could be fun to have one of Kallyr's followers claiming to be King Tarkalor returned. The nameless hero who saves the day, and is forced by one of the leaders to say who he is.

Nasty. :)

John