Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Re: Siege of Whitewall

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 03:35:19 +0100

Jimbruce wrote:

> Yep. This seems to be the emerging concensus. No quarrel betweeen
> Kallyr and Broyan - they were close, former teacher anbd pupil, and
> had fought together previously. While the siege will have leadership
> & credibility struggles aplenty - they're Heortlings after all, and
> WW is in a sense a microcosm of Dragon Pass - these will be between
> followers, and between other leadership
> contenders/visionaries/wackos, who we will have to nominate of create
> from scratch.

Well, I hardly imagine any strife inside WW at all. These are desperate people locked up in a fight for desperate survival. They have a clear leader.
When I see Alamo (and WW sounds to me like a new take of that western myth where the the mexican army uses gigantic blood coloured monsters), I don't imagine Davy Crocket arguing with the fort's leader, or every single rifleman questioning the goals of the fighting. Even in Alesia, with people like the gaulois, the bickering happened outside the besieged site, not inside (well according to my less than reliable sources anyway).

Moah, platypus powaaa!