Broyan & the kitori

From: dzo01 <dzo_at_...>
Date: Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:06:31 -0000

Jeff:
> > Apart from the Kitori mishap four years later.
>
> Yep. Part of the reason I don't think the Kitori are involved in
> this. And that there aren't city uz.

Actually, wouldn't it be an excellent forshadowing of the kitori mishap to have the kitori involved at the beginning and then have a - major- falling out with Broyan. Maybe not enough to start a feud, but certainly enough for the kitori to withdraw their support (and forces) and provide a motive for the death of Broyan later on.

Actually this ties in nicely with the "revealed Tarkalor" sub-plot mentioned earlier. If one of Kallyr or Broyan's hero band is revealed as Tarkalor this would be more than enough to majorly piss off the Kitori, especially if Broyan refuses to distance himself from, or renounce, Tarkalor...

Yak