Re: Re: Broyan: the early years

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 21:16:09 +0000 (GMT)

> is a true follower of Vingkot,
> worshipping him as a god in his own right rather
> than as a subcult of Orlanth.

Whch is pretty unusual, and how he ended up doing that might be worth exploring?

> Based on the picture, I'd say he is around 40. Not
> much else to go on.

Just checked Kallyr's timeline in OiD: the gregged version has made her quite a bit younger. She's 33 in 1619. Another reason why Broyan is the leader in that partnership, perhaps?

> Let's assume Broyan was born in 1580 and became king
> of the Volsaxi
> some time before 1613. Say 1610?

I think Joerg at least had more details of how and wheh he became king, and it was later than that? Are they still valid?

Jane Williams