Re: Re: Broyan: the early years

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2004 14:23:07 -0800

IIR, Broyan became "high king" in 1617. I would still prefer him to be king (or warlord or whatever) of Whitewall since before 1613.

Once the civil war starts up, Broyan could assert primacy over the Hendriki (with the aid of the Larnsti) hence the High King title. Or maybe High King means recognition by the Bacofi, Kultain and Sylangi?

Jeff