Re: Ducks?

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 04:02:22 -0000

> I don't *think* we need any Baboons, though, do we?

No. No way. Never.

Though, a siege would be one of the few places that those dedicated Lunar baboons of the First Pavis Ballista would actually be able to *use* their machine. That would be a first.

But after the little incident at Ironspike (Bad 'Boon Rising, currently doing the convention circuit) they've been sent to.... ooh heck, Tarsh.

And, if were a Tarshite Lunar commander, I'd want to get rid of them as quickly as possible. Somwhere far away. Somewhere very dangerous. Somewhere ...*terminal*.

I *definitely* don't want to think about this.

Ook.

John