Re: FOUNDATION DOC: Forces and Numbers

From: Jimbruce <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 05:14:56 -0000

I hereby withdraw my quibbles concerning troop composition - this is something that others have obviously thought through carefully.

Especially since I don't know a hoplite from a tea cosy. :)

I'll attend to amending the overall numbers spreadsheet, but would someone like to stick their hand up to summarise the ideas presented about Lunar troop composition? It's not a topic I'm too familiar with.

And there seems to be a concensus emerging about seriously upping the Lunar troop numbers.

And yes, DP:LOT does speak about Moriades in the 'ethnographic present'. Moriades lives! I must say, its a nice workover.

John