Re: Who's suppressing the Orlanthi fliers?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 21:46:24 -0000

> Do the Lunars have any units with them to keep fliers in or out...

I'd asked that before, but in the absence of a response, I'd perhaps suggest a varied but purely Lunar vexilla of Caladran duck pterodactyl riders and trolls on batlings. I jest.

How about a detachment of Wyvern Riders? They are 200 strong, of the Cavalry Corps and based in Glamour (courtesy of Martin). For extended magical support, one could add some troops from the College of Magic. Doblian 'Bloodhounds' for sheer difference? (No, I have no idea who they are...). Or Orayan Spirit Dancers? Something a wee bit different anyhow. Or recruited Talastari?