Re: Ducks?

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 23:36:54 -0000

Grotarons are fine, but throwing them in at Whitewall does rather smack of kitchen sinkism, IMO. If the Lunars use *everything*, then other cultures don't end up looking very distinctive. In the War Against War; that's where you'll get your grotaron mercenaries. This is just a bit too far for them to come.

> > If we start this: What about chaos forces (scorpion folk, broos ad
the like)
> > from the chaos woods?
> > Mercenaries for the Empire?
>
> Good point. We know they did just that later on. Over to the Lunars
on our team to
> comment: would they have used Chaos forces this early?

I wouldn't be surprised if they started using them in the last year of the siege, once they'd got good and desperate. Not that there would be very many, even then, IMO.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic