Re: Re: Quick Sketch of Whitewall

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 16:28:52 -0800

I think the city should be much bigger than Clearwine in terms of area. A little smaller in terms of population.

My vision is that Whitewall is a royal fortress the size of a small city, but doesn't really make any sense as a trade or population center. Give it 1000 people plus the volsaxi king's household.