Shargashi

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:18:23 +0000 (GMT)

> >> Two Shargashi leaders might be better, one
> leading the final assault
> >> in 1621 but also one who right at the beginning
> insists on an immediate
> >> assault although the Lunar army isn't really
> ready. A desperate stand
> >> by a band of Humatki just manages to throw the
> assault back and kill
> >> the Shargashi leader.
> >
> >Works for me, or, even more scary, the same
> Shargashi who comes back
> >for the second round after being killed in the
> initial assault.
> >Perhaps changed from Red path to Grey path?

> Works for me, but I don't know that much about the
> cult.

Nor me. Must re-read the relevant Enclosure, or is there more recent information?

> Perhaps he's
> killed by one of Jane's Humatki Ducks and the shame
> is just to much to bear.

Aren't they one of these misogynistic cults? I'm sure there was some good reason why I dismissed the whole area as unplayable, and lack of colour wasn't it...

How would they feel about being killed by a woman?

Jane Williams