RE: Re: Whitewall; Re: Quick Sketch of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 07:40:06 +0000 (GMT)

> Remember, the plateau is one big, mostly barren rock
> (although it probably has a spring somewhere).

Could someone who understands geology comment on this, please? I have a nasty suspicion that springs are unlikely.

> Boat shape means it comes to a prow (where the
> temples are) like Masada's plateau. It also allows
> me to have some Helemakt references..

Well, of course! Can't have an odd-shaped rock without the myth of why it's that shape even in the RW, never mind Glorantha.

> (Shameless plea: if anyone has a copy of a Rough
> Guide to Boldhome I
> would pay with plenty of tiger pelts and cold hard
> sea shells - and lots of gin! ahem).

A copy, yes: a *spare* copy, no.
Back to previous comments about "is it in print?" "what about copyright?" and "which continent am I trying to post photocopies to?"

Jane Williams