Re: Heortland Civil War

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 23:11:29 +1300

At 06:06 PM 3/6/04 -0800, you wrote:

>[The Larnsti] aren't "moping" but protecting the liberties of the Hendriki
>- now
>lost to the Pharoah and the Andrini.

But the Pharaoh and the Andrini *didn't* destroy the liberties of the Hendriki. The Pharaoh is not evil.

>Only through the Volsaxi can the Hendriki freedoms be restored.

That's a political judgement and one not shared by all Heortlanders.

>It sounds to me like the Andrini have replaced the Larnsti.

They haven't. They only taken over the political functions of the Larnsti. Gollanstead still has Larnsti yet it within Karhend which is part of the Andrini Kingdom.

--Peter Metcalfe