Re: Re: A stab at the geology

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 15:27:03 +0000 (GMT)

That would appear to be a yes.

> An obviously Ernaldan feldspar (which would be found
> in the same
> geological formations):

http://mineral.galleries.com/minerals/silicate/microcli/microcli.jpg

Let's build the Earth Temple out of that?

> I assume we all know quartz (obviously, unlike this
> picture, much of the
> rock will be cryptocrystalline (crystals too small
> to see)) :

http://mineral.galleries.com/minerals/gemstone/rock_cry/roc-65.jpg

Couldn't we have a few Great Big Crystals? Thirty feet tall or so? Spiky? Suitable for a Bat to not want to land on?

And I seem to remember back in the days of RQ2, there were things called power storage crystals. Could we have something like these, but bigger and very immovable, built into the Wind temple?

Jane Williams