A Couple of Suggestions

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 16:15:23 -0000

Hi there,

Masada has a water system of 12 cisterns apparently holding "40 thousand cu.m. of water" (and that's in the freakin' desert imagine what could be done with some downspouts and channels cut into a mountain someplace as rainy as the WW area).

(see http://mosaic.lk.net/g-masada.html)

People could be spirited out using water magic. You start your boat trip in the cavern under WW and end up someplace else. Another possibility anyway for getting out. The limit being the boat size and there being only one boatman who can manage the magic.

I was also wondering if people thought Gagarthi were too cliched to be included in the Lunar forces as mercenaries? Another way to keep the Orlanthi grounded. I've got a Gagrthi war band that was originally submitted to the Thieves Arm and cut due to space restrictions I'd love to use somewhere.

Oliver