RE: Making Whitewall attackable:

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 10:30:04 -0800

Masada fell after two or three months of siege by about 15,000 Romans. Whitewall holds out almost three years, with nearly 15,000 Lunars committed.

Don't worry about making Whitewall attackable - it is. It just takes a long time - it is a very tough nut to crack and requires a heck of a lot more resources and support from the Empire than anyone initially thought.