Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 19:14:32 -0000

Joerg:
> Stewart Stansfield invents "adults only" geology:

Hey, don't blacken my family name with this! They'll ostracize me. I write my adult myths under a pseudonym.

> Indeed. Now how do we combine this with Jeff's request for Orlanth's
> responsibility?

Well, you know, Ernalda wasn't around, and after a few horns of mead even Vestkarthen looked... or, erm, maybe not.

> (Although I must say this is one of my least favourite myths...
> Varanorlanth sets out to get a shag, and instead ends up going
> fishing?)

That sounds so weirdly fun, I'll have to dig it out and read it again.

Jeff:
> I want the rock of Whitewall to be something that Orlanth (or
> Helemakt) one way or another put there (I trust your creativity
> guys).

The way this is going, I'm not sure that's a good idea...

Seriously, Jeff, I like the look of the acrocorinth; I'm sure lots of the aesthetic issues can be carved around it.

Best,

Stu.