What's it a bone of?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:07:52 +0000 (GMT)

I may have found a possible answer on DP p 38. The story of Larnste's Table. Destor is trying to protect Larnste from an attempt by a giant called Lant Ulfar to "stop" him. And he hits him a few times. His head ends up on Larnste's Table, his heart on Two Ridge Top. And his arm is severed, but we never get told where it lands. Could it be the basis of Whitewall?

Two Ridge Top, incidentally, became a fort in the Vingotling Age (DP p57), and the ridges are made of obsidian. Black is a nice contrast to white....

Jane Williams