Re: A Stab at the Geology

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 21:26:17 -0000

Jeff:
> OK geologists - is there another big rock that would look like the
> Acrocorinth and be really hard? Doesn't matter much at all to me.
> Rocks are rocks (and I am not a rock).:)

I'm getting a terrible sense of deja vu... must try and keep on top of these messages... :)

> Again, as long as it looks like the Acrocorinth and can be worked
into a
> hard fortifications, I don't care what it is. Quartzite, limestone,
> marble, granite, whatever.
>
> I just want our geologists happy.:)

Why don't we just invent one? We'll call it something novel, like... erm... Whitestone. Or Balestone, or Hoarstone or even Jephstone :) And then we each pick a mundane or magical property. Create a rock copmpetition!

Or we could have a mix? Some of the proposed models could allow for a mix.

Cheerio,

Stu.