Another history fragment

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 21:34:11 +0000 (GMT)

DP p 42

"Old Top
When Orlanth released LIttle Big he untied the bonds here. Little Big leapt to Sartar's Knoll, then to Whitewall, and then out of sight."

I have no idea what Litle Big may be, but that story obviously leads us to a landmark called Little Big's Footprint at Whitewall, and a HQ in which the questor takes the part of Little Big and leaps from Whitewall to "out of sight". I would suggest doing the Old Top and Sartar's Knoll stages well in advance, then pausing (a year or so?) before the final leap.

Jane Williams