RE: Month

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 11:08:45 +1100

I've missed the original reference here - the amount of traffic Whitewall is generating is amazing, and already I'm having to concentrate on key interests, which is perhaps a good thing.

Just remember those summary docs folks. :)

If you're looking for something between a week and a season, have a look at the stead calendar on Questlines.

http://home.iprimus.com.au/pipnjim/questlines/calendar.html

The year is divided into three week periods called 'tames' or times, and the tames are named for what happening on the steads. It shouldn't be difficult to come up with a local Whitewall series of tames, no doubt heavily reflecting the activities of the Air Temple.

John