Month

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2004 22:03:00 -0800 (PST)

A "month" obviously doesn't come from the word "moon".  What a blashemous idea. It comes from from the name "Umanth" which how any proper man calls his god's dad (unlike you northerners who jest don' talk right). An umonth is the time that it took Umanth to do something. Since Umanth never took the same time to do anything twice, an umonth can be jest 'bout anything, but it usually means a good while. Some clans say it is however long between storms. My clan used to say it half a season, since our god was twice as fast as anyone else's. Now, though, we know that our god changes faster than that red witch up north <spit>, so it's six days at most.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com