Re: Jorkandros, lunar command, etc...

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:48:06 +0000 (GMT)

> it depends on one's take on what Kallyr's
> precise relationship
> with the star is (and at this point in time too,
> before certain later stellar shenanigans).

A vague idea wanders back from my memories of previous discussion with Greg, that her relationship *now* is probably much better than it will be just after "certain stellar shenanigans". He didn't intend to give away quite as much as he did, it seems. And was quite annoyed when he found out what she'd been up to as a result. Although of course, all this may also have been changed. Those discussions were a long time ago.

Jane Williams