Re: Broyan's family

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 19:51:21 +1100

>Jane:

> > And Broyan should have a current girlfriend, a self
> > opinionated hero-type
> > advisor who can make full use of executive access.
>
>Could this be Leika?

My initial inclination would be to say no: we don't want to get too incestuous with established characters. Leika's got enough backstory to have her own family by now: Kheldons are very big on continuing the mother/daughter line. And isn't she Humakti? (not that....)

Maybe this is one for the lists?

WANTED: Warrior girlfriend for overtaxed hero king. Must have high opinion of self, abilities, and of own plans to rescue humanity. Hatred of Lunars considered an advantage, as is Lightbringer or Orlanthi cultic background. Ability to handle stress highly rated. All aspirants must supply own hero band/fyrd/mercenary troop.

All enquires to PO BOX 1, Whitewall. Please enclosed SAE for prompt reply.

Cheers

John