Re: Re: Short Worlds and Hero Paths

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 12:46:19 +0000 (GMT)

> OTOH, creating your own short world for survival is
> a much needed
> skill in future Heortland, floods and all...

I've read the link, and still feeling confused. How does one create a "short world"? How does one access one, if it already exists?

And how do Hero Paths work these days?

If I can figure this out, it'll fit very nicely into John's request that I revamp Tarthcaer (Fort of the Mists, main Vingan temple in Sartar) for HQ, and possibly give Kallyr a nice way out of Whitewall, but at present I'm just baffled.

Jane Williams