Airships?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:02:14 +0000 (GMT)

Quite possibly another daft idea, but it may spark off more sensible ones.

As I drove past the Cardington hangers on the way to work this morning, they were launching another airship. Only a baby one by the standards of those hangers, say a couple of hundred yards long. And as things do, it gave me Ideas.

Would either side at Whitewall have a use for Airships in the aerial battle? You can do such spectacular things with them, especially when they go wrong :)

Jane Williams