Minaryth

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 13:11:49 +0000 (GMT)

> True, Minaryth has Argrath contacts. But IMO he gets
> too short thrift just as sidekick of Kallyr.

The Prax document actually included a "wish you were here" postcard from him to Kallyr :)

But you're right. Let's add him to the list of Major Players. I'm not at all sure which way round that "sidekick" relationship really was.

> He was the mastermind behind Hofstarings
> Victory at Orlanth Victorious, and he could be the
> source for some of
> the magical surprises of the defenders.

And the tactics, and the brains.

I'll do some looking up of his exploits and references when I get home, but what do we know about his background and family? "Of Jonstown" is it, for me.

Jane Williams