Re: Gold Wheel Dancer

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:01:58 -0800 (PST)

> Subject: Re: Re: WhiteBull, Golf Wheel Dancer

Wow, what a great typo. The _Golf_ Wheel Dancers were, of course, the lesser-known cousins of the Gold Wheel Dancers. At the Dawn, they went from green to green drinking in the spirits.

Jane, replying to me:

> This is when Pinchining is meant to be
> providing most of the Cradle's defences, and
> gets killed by the Lunars. Garrath vanishes from
> the Cradle for a bit, and comes back bearing
> Pinchining.

Oh, yeah. I had forgotten that. My interest in the Cradle diminishes remarkably once it leaves Prax. The best thing about it is that Outlanders killed each other over it.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com