Re: Re: Broyan's family

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 07:02:13 -0800

No I would prefer to Londra out of Whitewall (unless Greg says otherwise). I have her being champion of the Zethnoring (Londros).

I have made Leika a follower of Vinga Drogarsi with some powerful archery magic (remember her magical harp?). She could be Broyan's girlfriend. She is either a friend or a rival of Kallyr. Maybe both.