RE: Possible girlfriend for Broyan

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 10:33:07 -0800

This works for me. My only comment is that I don't think Broyan loves her passionately (and has no interest in marrying her). He finds her interesting and entertaining, but he is not bound to the relationship - as far as he is concerned it could change tomorrow. Lots of flings, not a lot of emotional interest in the relationship.

Things are probably different from her point of view. I imagine this to be like one of JFK's affairs. Broyan has always *known* this is just a fling, but Melisande views it quite differently.

Jeff