RE: Re: Possible girlfriend for Broyan

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 09 Mar 2004 22:42:21 GMT

In message <20040309191708.6840.qmail_at_...> =?iso-8859-1?q?Jane=20Williams?= writes:
> --- Jeff Richard <richj_at_...> wrote:

>> BTW - why not have Melisande be taken hostage?
>>Jane - does this work for you?
>
>Could do. I was hoping for some small and helpless
>child, not an adult who should be perfectly capable of
>taking care of herself, but it's a good start.

Perhaps she's pregnant but hasn't told anyone yet, all sorts of rumours and speculation about who the father is, whether it's true or not and what various people might do about it. Broyan will need to get her back merely to end the gossip - at present he doesn't have much incentive to do anything.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/